High-Quality Fuel Swing Check Valves
Our high-performance, reliable fuel swing check valves are designed with performance in mind and are fully qualified to MIL-V-7899 specifications. Inside the valve, there is a spring or gravity-loaded hinged disc against a flat surface that opens to allow forward fuel flow and closes in the reverse direction to eliminate backflow. When you are in need of these crucial components for aircraft fluid control, you can turn to Crissair, Inc.
- Crissair is listed in the QPL 7899-19 specification as a qualified approved supplier for the MS28884B fuel swing check valves.
- Manufactured in sizes ranging from 1/4” to 3” line diameters and are ideal for fuel system applications that require high flow rates and low pressure drops.
In a PDF format, view the corresponding section of our catalog at the following:
The complete 2022 Product Catalog is easily downloadable to PC’s, smartphones, and tablets and is updated with newly qualified products that are safely in operation throughout the Aerospace & Defense, Industrial and Space Industries.
To download click here (114mb PDF File).
Why trust in Crissair, Inc.?
At Crissair, Inc., our ultimate goal is to provide you with high-quality and reliable aircraft fluid control components. We work with airframe manufacturers and major subcontractors in the industry, providing products for both military and commercial aircrafts. We fully understand fuel swing check valves, how they work, and why they are needed. We use this knowledge to create the best product possible.
Why choose our aviation check valve company for your fuel swing check valve needs? Consider the following:
- We have more than 50 years of experience in the industry.
- We have QPL approval for a number of swing check valves.
- We have a mission to provide performance and precision with pride.
- We have certifications you can rely on.
From our 70,000 square foot facility in Valencia, CA, we focus our attention on your needs, building a strong customer relationship. We have supported programs nationwide and always use state-of-the-art equipment to make sure your fuel swing check valve is the highest quality.
Ready to work with our company? Experience the quality of Crissair, Inc. Contact us today at (661) 367-3300.